Team Issue Skinsuit Blue/Red
Cross the finish line first and look good doing it. Featuring brand new full length sleeves and rubberised leg grippers, our new skinsuits deliver comfort and performance.
Give yourself the edge in time-trials, cyclo-cross or the local crit. Our skinsuits are designed with a body-contoured cut to help you slice through the wind.
Rubberised leg grippers and a triple density chamois provide comfort at the suit's contact points. We've also introduced full-length sleeves for the first time, enhancing the aerodynamics of this already wind-cheating skinsuit.
Benefits & Features
- Body Contoured, square panel cut
- Full-length Sleeves
- Custom Zip Pulls
- Printed elastic leg grippers
- Triple Density Chamois
- Heat Formed Pad
- Three different thickness
- Three different padding densities
- Designed to Lessen pressure on perinea region
- Excellent support to the Ischia bones
- High Tech, Premium Italian made fabric
- Durable, Breathable, Lightweight
- High shape retention
- Colour fastness
- Reduced muscle fatigue technology
- 50+ High UV protection
- 6 Stitch Flat-Locking
Our full kits are available in set sizes. They are designed to be a true performance fit, so follow the sizing guides below to determine your ideal size. If you need a hand with sizing, simple email us at email@example.com with your height, weight and waist (pant size in inches).
Heat and spin cycles may cause issues for performance fabrics, so if you avoid those and stick to the following instructions you’ll keep your kit looking and feeling it's best:
- Washing machine at cool (30°c max)
- Only use quality detergent
- No spin cycle
- No tumble dry
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- do not use fabric softeners
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.