Race Jacket Clear Logo
The Race Jacket turns the table on mother nature. Crafted from fabrics proven in cycling's pro peloton it repels rain, wind & snow to keep you dry, warm and protected.
Give foul weather the flick with the confidence inspiring Race jacket. Completely waterproof and extremely comfortable it’s the best cycling jacket you’ll ever own, so much so that you can ditch the jersey and run just a base layer.
Made from a unique woven stretch fabric it can be worn directly onto the skin or with additional layers. A 100% waterproof treatment (rather than a membrane) maintains absolute breathability, making this the ultimate multi-season cycling jacket.
A sleek pro-fit ensures you’re protected from the wind rather than caught up in it.
About the Race Collection
We had one goal when creating the Race Collection, produce race winning pieces. Cycling garments which help you ride faster by harnessing the latest innovations in performance and technology direct from the pro peloton.
Benefits & Features
- Performance, protection and comfort in a lightweight single layer. The rain beads off, the wind is kept out and excess heat escapes.
- High neck with water guard
- Internal Sleeve guards to keep you warm and dry
- Reflective back tail logo, pocket taping and front zipper garages
- Perforated rear panel for excellent, comfort, breathability and moisture wicking
- Pro fit
- Body contour and ergonomic arm panels
- Waterproof zipper
Heat and spin cycles may cause issues for performance fabrics, so if you avoid those and stick to the following instructions you’ll keep your kit looking and feeling it's best:
- Washing machine at cool (30°c max)
- Only use quality detergent
- No spin cycle
- No tumble dry
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- do not use fabric softeners
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.