Race Short Sleeve Jacket White Logo
The Race Jacket turns the table on mother nature. Crafted from fabrics proven in cycling's pro peloton it repels rain, wind & snow to keep you dry, warm and protected.
Brand new addition to the Attaquer range. Constructed from the same revolutionary woven stretch fabric as our incredibly popular Race Jacket. Shorter sleeves provide a garment that combines pro-level protection from wet and cold conditions with incredible versatility.
Perfect for changeable weather conditions, the Race Jersey can put up with wind, rain and snow, so you don’t have to. A 100% waterproof and windproof treatment (rather than a membrane) repels water, while remaining soft enough to be worn directly on the skin.
Pair it with a jersey or underjersey and arm warmers to give you options out on the road.
About the Race Collection
We had one goal when creating the Race Collection, produce race winning pieces. Cycling garments which help you ride faster by harnessing the latest innovations in performance and technology direct from the pro peloton.
Benefits & Features
- Performance, protection and comfort in a lightweight single layer. The rain beads off, the wind is kept out and excess heat escapes.
- High neck with water guard
- Internal Sleeve guards to keep you warm and dry
- Reflective back tail logo, pocket taping and front zipper garages
- Perforated rear panel for excellent, comfort, breathability and moisture wicking
- Pro fit
- Body contour and ergonomic arm panels
- Waterproof zipper
Heat and spin cycles may cause issues for performance fabrics, so if you avoid those and stick to the following instructions you’ll keep your kit looking and feeling it's best:
- Washing machine at cool (30°c max)
- Only use quality detergent
- No spin cycle
- No tumble dry
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- do not use fabric softeners
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.