ATTAQUER PROMOTION – ‘Attaquer X Factor’ COMPETITION
NSW Fair Trading Lottery-Trade Promotion no.: LTPS/19/36515
1. The Promoter is: ATTAQUER PTY LTD (ACN 62 157 896 681) of office address: 1/3 Henderson Road, Alexandria, 2015. The above mentioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must purchase any Attaquer branded products in store or online valued at or over AU$100.
4. Commencement date for entry will be 12.01am (AEST) Wednesday 19th February 2020.
5. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm (AEST) Friday 20th March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- For each order or purchase of an Attaquer branded product/s over the value of AU$100 the entrant receives one (1) entry into the draw.
- There is no limit to how many times the entrant can enter.
- The entrant must have completed payment in order for their entry to be valid.
- Prize will be a Limited Edition Attaquer x Factor ‘Give Em Hell’ O2 VAM frame set, inc. handlebar/stem, seatpost, bottom bracket. Total prize pool valued at AU$8000.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be drawn at random at 1/3 Henderson Road, Alexandria, 2015 at 12 midday on March 20th, 2020.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.