In order to make shopping on the Attaquer website easy as possible for you we have a super simple returns policy.
To return an item simply follow the instructions on your returns form, which is linked at the bottom of your original order confirmation.
Upon reciept with us your return will be processed as quickly as possible according to the following policy:
Our returns policy
We are happy to provide a refund for full priced (non-sale) items returned within 30 days of your original order date. You may also choose to receive a store credit.
We will issue a store credit for sale items and full priced items returned outside 30 days. These items are not eligible for refund.
We are happy to provide free exchanges for full priced items returned within 30 days. To exchange a sale item or full priced item returned outside 30 days please use your store credit to place a new order.
If you are unsure, our returns policy is clearly explained in the following table:
|Refund||Store credit||Free exchange|
|Full priced item returned within 30 days||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full priced item returned outside 30 days||No||Yes||No|
- Refunds and store credits are for the value of items returned and will be issued exclusive of shipping costs.
- Goods must be returned ‘as-new’ in a saleable condition and be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags and in original packaging.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged and make sure to keep a copy of your tracking number. Attaquer cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Attaquer can only accept returns for purchases made from the Attaquer website and not from our retail partner stores. Please contact your place of purchase for details of their returns and exchange policy.
- Please also note that while items qualifying for free exchange will be shipped at Attaquer's expense, we are unable to cover the costs of inbound postage.
- When returning Limited Edition kits, both the jersey and bib shorts must be enclosed.
- Exchanges are dependent on stock availability at the time of return. Should an item be out of stock or discontinued an item of the same value or a store credit will be issued.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want to ensure you are happy with the product and size you’ve bought. If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase please refer to your returns form, which is linked at the bottom of your original order confirmation.
FAULTY GOODS & WARRANTY
Attaquer is proud of its commitment to high quality products and manufacturing standards. Unfortunately on rare occasions it is the case that faults may occur. If you believe your product is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed photos and descriptions of the fault. Attaquer reserves the right to repair the garment if possible.
All Attaquer garments are sold with a 12 month warranty, from the date of purchase. Claims for warranty must be made within this period.
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.
The address for returns is:
Attaquer Pty Ltd
PO Box 408
Alexandria, 1435, NSW