Attaquer is looking for a dynamic person who can create a sales strategy, which will ensure delivery of the company objectives and targets. The ideal candidate is a proven team player who can develop customer relationships for long term business growth and knows how to drive sales in existing and new markets.
As part of the growing and fast moving Attaquer team, you’ll need to be agile and accountable within the role. You’ll possess an intimate understanding of account management, sales data reporting and analysis, target tracking, and brand distribution. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to pave their own way – developing and executing a sales strategy that deviates from the norm.
- Develop, maintain and review Strategic Sales plan in order to achieve quantitative and qualitative sales objectives
Account and Territory Management
- Increase local and international dealer network by prospecting new potential customers
- Build strong relationships with existing dealer network to grow their sales
Sales Target and Reporting
- Work alongside company directors to set annual and monthly sales targets
Custom Kit Program
- Take care of the custom kit program to increase year on year custom revenue
Events & Pop-ups
- Playing a key role in local and international activation efforts around events, races, rides
Retail and Distribution Partners
- Working closely with local and international retail and distribution partners to provide up to date marketing collateral
If you have 3+ years experience in sales and account management, possess the relevant qualifications and a passion for playing a key role on a fun and fast paced team, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org